Cancelled – Summer Season Opening Day

Summer Season Opening Day – Saturday 21st March.

Due to the current situation regarding Corona virus Covid-19, we have decided to postpone the Opening Day Toucan Live Band event until later in the season.
We feel that this is a prudent measure in order to ensure the well-being of you all.

Current recommendations from the LTA are that normal tennis play should continue as normal, so the Opening Day American Tournament will go ahead – 13.30 for 14.00 start.
Social tennis, team practice and team matches will also continue until you are informed otherwise, but we hope this will not become necessary.
Shaking hands with opponents remains a personal decision, but we are sure that nobody will take offence should these not occur.

Our thanks to all who signed up for the Social – we will return!!

We also understand that the Junior Open Morning scheduled for the morning of the 21st will also be rearranged at a later date.

Social tennis as usual on Saturday afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you on court. 

Anne and Rod
Club Captains

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
Close Menu